Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Flowers!


Mother's Day is always a very hard time of year for me. Although we lost the twins almost 5 years ago, it always seems very fresh in the mind around Mother's Day. The due date with the twins always falls around this date, so it takes a big stab at my heart. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did that first Mother's Day but the feeling is still there.

Two days before Mother's Day I got the most beautiful flowers for one of the best friends I could ever have, Kim Bolinger. She truly helped make me feel better. I have said it a million times but I would be lost without her. Although I hate how we met I am a better person because I know her.
Thank you for always being there wonderful friend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very Cool Jo! So nice to have a friend walk this journey with you!!