Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jaidyn's Dance Recital


Jaidyn absolutely loved getting ready for he dance recital. She was very excited to get makeup and her hair done. Honestly this was all very exciting for me also. Being our first recital I enjoyed the time we were spending together getting her ready!

She took lots of pictures before we left and really had fun doing it. Her poses were so cute! Dave took all the pictures and I think he really captures the moment!

These moments remind me what life is about and how beautiful moments can be. Thank you Jaidyn for being the most beautiful little girl and reminding me what the most important things in life are!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful! You have quite the husband... Mr. Fix it (swing) and photographer! Tee hee! I need to get Al in to dance... dragging my feet- life is so busy!

The Bragg's said...

Very Beautiful...