Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lincoln is 7 Months Old!


I can't believe my boy is 7 months old already. It is insane how fast time goes. This little bundle of joy is the light of my life. He now weighs 18 lbs, he is really getting up there! He wants to move around so bad, he is really scooting- not quite crawling but it won't be long. He is also starting to make some sounds- I swear this kid is going to say "momma" first, I will keep trying! He still has no teeth! Jaidyn had her first tooth at 4 months!
He has been really sick the last week, some sort of virus, but let me tell you what a great kid he is- he has been throwing up for a week but still all you need to do is look at him and he gives you a big smile!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Adorable! Hope he's feeling better- All of my babe's didn't get their first tooth until around 1 which was just fine with this nursing mom...(tee hee)
He's gorgeous!