Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day. It was great. I got to sleep in until 9:25- I know isn't it great. Then when I came down stairs Jaidyn said "yeah Mommy can open her present's now- we got you a turtle and a butterfly" It was so cute, I loved it. Lincoln got me a turtle charm and Jaidyn got me a butterfly charm. Both kids even made me a gift from school with their handprints.

After we had breakfast we headed out. We went to the Saginaw Childrens Zoo. We had so much fun! Jaidyn couldn't believe how much fun we were having. We even got to go on a Train ride thru the zoo. It was really a nice day. I really enjoyed spending the day with my family.



It was such a beautiful day with my beautiful family, I couldn't have asked for a better day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You certainly are blessed friend! Love the Saginaw Zoo! We must plan some trips this summer! (yeah!) You are an amazing mother! I'm glad your day was wonderful and filled with love from your babes!!!
Hugs!