Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spending Some Time in D





Well last weekend we headed to Deadborn, oops I mean Dearborn for Praiser's Birthday!
Praiser turned the big 4-0 so we attempted to go to Slows restaurant for dinner but the wait was so long we ended up eating at Chelis. We met up with about 15 of Praisers friends and had a great time. It was very fun. We had a lot of fun people watching. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. There was a band, which was decent but the funny part was the ladies who thought they were the best dancers in the place! We had a great time hanging with Kimmy, Praiser, Kinger, Flowers and the rest of the gang! We had fun facebooking at the bar! Kinger says I am a facebookaholic, but what does he know! I ran into a couple of people who I went to High School with, which is always fun- but mainly it just made me feel old. Going out just isn't like it used to be- at midnight we were ready to go! So we called my dad and he picked us up! Pretty funny I never thought my dad would be picking us up from the bar, but hey you have to be safe. It was a great night and we really enjoyed ourselves. Happy Birthday Praise!

No comments: