Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Porter Cojei


Welcome Porter Puppy Cojei!
We had such a wonderful day helping Kimmy picking out her new puppy. Jaidyn thought it was so fun. She wondered if we were going to take one home too. So I explained to her that we already had Dakota & Sage and we didn't have enough room for another puppy. Then Jaidyn wanted to know if Kimmy's puppy will bark as much as Dakota does. No dog is like Dakota. I explained to Jaidyn that Aunt Kimmy will train Porter better than we trained our Dogs!!! It is funny to me that she thinks all dogs are like Dakota & Sage! We are excited to see what a great dog Porter will be and also how big he will get!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Tee-hee- Pele' and Cobi bark like Sage and Dakota! When I first saw the picture I thought... they didn't get another one!! Too funny! Puppies are so cute!!