Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moments of Pause Blog


Well Laura did it again! She created another great blog. This time I think everyone should take a moment and read it:
http://momentsofpause.blogspot.com
This blog is truly amazing. Every single word that she says and she writes is beautiful. I have never heard someone else say the words that I have always feared to say or wanted to say but wasn't sure how to say them.
I am very grateful to have such a wonderful friend that really knows how to express herself!
So take a Moment and Pause- I promise you will not regret it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What can I say except thanks so much for the compliment! I wouldn't have the words if I didn't have the strenth to speak them- The HUGS family has certainly helped me find my voice! I love you!

Nikki said...

OMG: I cried so hard reading this blog! I can not even comment right now!