Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Pictures


This past weekend we finally went and got pictures taken!!! Lincoln is 3 months old and Jaidyn is 3 years old so we thought it would be a good time to do them. I think they turned out great!!!

I was so stressed about doing these pictures, which seems so silly now. With Jaidyn we took pictures so often. By the time she was 3 months we had already done 2 sets of professional pictures, so I had all this pressure on myself that I needed to do the same with Lincoln, but it just didn't happen. One of my best friends lent me this great book called "I was a really good mom before I had kids" and if it wasn't for that book I would have probably lost my mind! So in the spirit of the book I decided I needed to quit putting so much pressure on myself and just enjoy the moment of the pictures!!!

So when I finally decided to let go of the moment and let the pictures just happen, here is what we ended up with!!! Some wonderful pictures of my complete family!!!!

5 comments:

The Bragg's said...

They are so cute!

Nikki said...

Hi JoAnna, I love these pictures. I have to say that I am going to miss Lincoln on Thursday! I've gotten used to watching him grow on a weekly basis, but I understand. Good luck on childcare can help ya there.

Nikki said...

BTW can you e-mail me the photographer info so I can set up an appointment. Thanks!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnna,
Lincoln sure is an adorable little boy. He does look alot like Dave, but I will say that I think that Jaidyn is looking more like you as she is getting older. The pictures you took, do did a wonderful job!!
I would have thought they were done by a professional.