Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here comes the Train!!! CHOO! CHOO!!!

Chuga...Chuga....CHOO!!CHOO!!

Jaidyn could hardly wait to for the day we were going on the bunny train. This was Jaidyn's first time on a train and she was so excited to spend it with Caden & Baby Carson. Honestly I think she must have asked me a hundred times if Caden was going to sit by her.

So last Saturday we headed out to Kim & Jason Bolinger's house for the day and than we went to Coopersville to hop on the bunny train!
The train ride was great, very relaxing. It was so cute to watch Jaidyn & Caden just light up looking out the windows, talking to the Easter Bunny, and mostly the train conductor!


It was such a beautiful day to spend with some wonderful friends! I hope that the kids remember these special times for many years to come- because I know I will!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love it! Sounds like a total blast!