Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dora Live!


If there's a place you got to go
I'm the one you need to know
I'm the Map
I'm the Map
I'm the Map
If there's a place you got to get
I can get you there I bet
I'm the Map!

On Wednesday Amy & I took Abby & Jaidyn to see Dora Live. Jaidyn was so excited for the day when I woke her up the morning of the show she said "Happy Dora Day-Mommy!" It was so cute! The girls were absolutely thrilled. It was like taking them to a rock concert for kids! Just watching the looks on their faces was so great!! I really enjoyed spending this quality time with Jaidyn. I loved doing something with just her and I - Our little girls night out! The show itself was actually pretty cute too. When it was over Jaidyn screamed! She was so sad she cried the whole way to the car - saying she wanted to see Dora again! What a great day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! What a great time!!! I think I'm going to have the 'map' song in my head now... ;-)

The Bragg's said...

How great! I love doing special things with Drew too, there is jsut something about that look on their faces and the excitement! I love it, "happy Dora day" LOL