Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jaidyn's Birthday Dinner/Santa Visit

Last year we started a tradition of taking Jaidyn to see Santa and going to dinner for her birthday. Last year she was scared to death of dinner at Rain Forest Cafe and Santa. This year she was thrilled with both, her being four and all! Jaidyn loved it but Lincoln was so scared he wouldn't eat and he screamed every time the gorillas made noises!
We went on a wednesday which was kids days so dinners were only 1.99 and I had a coupon for $10 of a $25 purchase. We made out like bandits for dinner, it was great.

So after dinner we went to see Santa. I was feeling great about all of the money we saved and than I had to pay $20 for one picture with Santa. But you got a free ornament also. All I had to do was go on line pick whatever ornament I wanted and than upload a picture and it was here in two days! and it is soo cute!!

The Santa at Great Lakes Crossing was so great. He was wonderful with the kids and he looked so real! He even made me cry, but who am I kidding......I am sap I cry at everything!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think that I need to check out the Rainforest Cafe' for A.J's birthday- she is set on chuckie cheese which I HATE!!! (but it's not about me... is it? tee hee) There is something magical about watching your kids with the big man in red isn't there???
Hugs!
L