Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jaidyn's 4th Birthday

Four years old!
Four years old!
Can you believe it?
Can you believe it?
MOM- can you even believe I am four years old!


I can't, I can't believe my little baby is becoming a girl now.


For Jaidyn's 4th birthday we had a flower party! Jaidyn wanted the whole party to be about flowers. The decorations, the cake, her dress, other peoples dresses......
It was so cute. She had it planned for a whole month. I kept asking her is there anything else you want- Dora or something? and she just kept telling me "mom. we already talking about this!"

The party turned out amazing. Every seemed to really have a nice time. I loved watching the kids play and just relaxing with all of our wonderful family and friends. It really couldn't have gotten any better.

And as I tucked Jaidyn quietly into to bed, she looked up at me with her big eyes and said:

"Mom- I can't wait till I'm five"

No comments: