Sunday, December 20, 2009

Five Years



Hannah Grace Born Still December 22, 2004
Winton Jacob Born/Died December 23, 2004

Why is that certain years hurt harder than others?
This is one of those years.
Five years, five years, how does that happen?
Where does time go?

It was five years ago that we lost a piece of us.
It was five years ago that we thought our dreams could never come true.
It was five years ago that everything changed.
It was five years ago that I truly felt my heart break.
It was five years ago that my strength was tested.
It was five years ago that I held you in my arms for the first and last time.



It was five years ago that something bad happened to us, but its not still happening.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It was five years that they left-
Five years that your journey changed-
Five years I was given an amazing friendship-
Five years of learning and growing and showing the world what an amazing mother you truly are! Thinking of you!
Remembering!
Five years!
Love you friend!!!!