Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Being Thankful.
For some people this is something that does not come easy. For others too easy.
This year as always I have a lot to be grateful for.
I have a wonderful husband who cares for me tremendously and listens to me talk all the time!
I have two beautiful children that I honestly could not live with out!
I have incredible family support. My mom, dad, sisters, in-laws, extended family are all amazing!
I have a great group of friends that I can really depend on!

This thanksgiving we spent thanksgiving day at my mom and dads and that Friday at Dave's mom and dads. It was nice to just relax and enjoy family time.

While we were at my mom & dads Jaidyn did a little cleaning...







What a great way to spend the holidays....
Being Thankful.

1 comment:

Laura said...

HA HA HA! Tell Jaidyn she can come to the Dorans' anytime!!!!
;-)