Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Jaidyn Miracle!

When I wake up in the morning I always hear:
"MOM! Can I get up now!"
and as tired as I usually am at 7 or 8 and sometimes 6 every morning I am so grateful that I have been blessed with my biggest miracle Jaidyn!

Jaidyn reminds me daily that I shouldn't take things so seriously and that the love of a child is the most amazing feeling in the world. She loves us unconditionally and is always making us laugh super hard.

For he upcoming birthday she wanted to have a flower party where everyone where's flower dresses. So in preparation we had a to do a photo shoot for the invites and she was very excited about it! She even asked me if we could pretend she was four already!

I am so grateful for my Jaidyn Isabell and all the amazing life lessons she teaches me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful Blessing my friend! Happy Birthday (soon) Jaidyn!