Sunday, October 25, 2009

A night out!

For the last three years Grand Blanc has been doing a family fun fest in the fall with rides for the kids and a beer tent night for the grown ups!! So 2 years ago Dave and I went and had a ton of fun. Last year I was about to give birth to Lincoln so we couldn't go. So this year we deiced to invite some friends and head out for the night!

Kim Holbrook and I have been spending some time together over the last month but this was the first time we had been out with Josh also. It was fun except that the music was SOOO loud it was really hard to hear anyone!


Before we went to the tent party. My sister Kim, Dave and I went to Redwood and had a beer and so dinner. It was really good, I LOVE the Redwood salad and my favorite beer is the Cream Stout. I love it! I must admit this was my favorite part of the evening just chilling with 2 of my favorite people! It was nice to get out for a bit but it makes you really appreciate being home!

1 comment:

Laura said...

So true! Can't wait to get out and enjoy dinner and a beer! <3