Sunday, October 25, 2009

LC's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy birthday to my dear Pumpkin!
Happy Birthday to You!


I can't believe my baby is one! Where did the year go? I really can't believe that a whole year has gone by. It has been amazing. Lincoln is the cutest baby and always very happy! He is 20 lbs. He really isn't walking yet but on October 21st, he took about 4 steps on his own.
It has been a very interesting year for LC health wise. He has been very sick just about every week. He has been on about 12 antibiotics in 6 months. So in September we had his adenoids removed, so far I have not seen that much of an improvement but still hoping for it!

LC's Birthday Party was great! We had a big shindig. I decorated everything with Pumpkins and made Chili and hot dogs! It was the perfect fall day!

No comments: