Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why Things Happen...



I have been having a hard time lately wondering why things happen. So many people experience too much pain. I have often wondered why this is. I am usually a few weeks, months, or years later blessed with the realization that everything happens for a reason. That reason we maybe not ever know but it usually something we need to learn or to help others with.

This week I encountered another friend whose "trying" is not successful. So again I am wondering why is this happening. Why are they not one of the lucky ones that doesn't even need to try.


Oh how I wish that no one ever had to experience that feeling...
the pain....
the disappointment....
the rush of the hope....
and than the cycle starting all over.


I would love to erase this feeling from my friend and everyone else who endures it. Sometimes things don't go the way we have planned but we need to cling to that hope. The hope and realization that there is a reason.

2 comments:

The Bragg's said...

Having been here myself I can sympathize with your friend. It is no fair, and not fun at all. I have too always been a believer everything happens for a reason, although I do not like it! Best wishes to your friend.

Laura said...

I am soooo sorry for your friend Jo! I am at a loss for words... (not normal for me!) Praying though!