Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Friends, friends, friends!

Well here are the HUGS  moms. These are the ladies from the support group Dave and I went to maybe twice.  The support group itself was too hard for me but all the ladies would go to dinner once a month and I started tagging along.  The dinners were a little more casual, don't get me wrong we have all spent plenty a time crying for hours in a restaurant.  But for me to just say how I felt without being judged meant the world to me and saved me MANY times from having a breakdown.  These women are amazing strong people.  They have all been an inspiration to me.  The way that they all can continue on with life after such a tragic situation is truly something that I value in each and every one on them. It has been hard for me too find time to get out with the ladies lately but on Tuesday we finally made a night for the ladies to go out by themselves!


It was such a fun night! I love that I can completely be myself and say how I am feeling and no one looks at me like I am crazy. I wish everyone had friends like this. Really I do. What is even more amazing to me is that in some cases I had never really even "met" some of these people and they are great friends. Thanks to email and of course facebook. Like take Krista for instance, Laura and Mary had just raved about her and they kept saying I would love her and of course I do!!! She is a great person and when she ordered a bells I knew we would be great friends!!!! I had a great time with all of these wonderful ladies and I am so glad they are in my life!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Right back at you my love! There are certainly years and years of more "Bells" and HUGS in our futures!
Love you!
Laura

The Bragg's said...

Looks like you all had a great time! HUGS moms do make the best of friends