Monday, November 10, 2008

Jaidyn & Lincoln


Well I spent the week with just me & the kids!  Dave took our nephew Marcus to a hunters safety course so I was left alone.  This is my first adventure with Lincoln, Jaidyn & I.  It was great. Jaidyn is such a big helper.  She has been getting me diapers when I need them and gives Lincoln his pacifier when he looses it.  She also always want him to lay with her.  So she will lay on the couch and watch t.v. with Lincoln laying down next to her.  It is so funny whenever Lincoln is crying Jaidyn says "momma- what's happening?  Hurry he needs you"  It is so funny that she says that.  On friday she asked if we could have a baby sister also, I was laughing so hard and than I had to try to explain to her that we were not going to have anymore babies and she said "but maybe we might just end up with another baby in our tummy"  If it was only that easy!!!

No comments: