Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel complete


 Last Saturday night we put up all the decorations inside the house.  Or as Jaidyn put it "we made christmas"  We put up the christmas tree and it was so fun.  It was great to see Jaidyn get so excited about putting everything up.  It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Last christmas I wasn't even pregnant and we didn't know if I could even get pregnant and now here I am sitting with my 6 week old.  What is even more amazing is the difference four years makes.  I never would have thought four years ago after we lost the twins that I would be this happy!  As I hung all of our stockings on the mantle I could not help but feel complete.  I feel so at ease and so happy that my life is the way that it is.  I have a great sense of peace as I look around and take in all of the wonderful things I have around me.

1 comment:

The Bragg's said...

It was nice reading this post, and to see you write the words "feeling complete", I hope that in time I too will feel that way - how amazing.