Friday, October 24, 2008

Lincoln Christopher


Welcome to the world my little boy!  WOW I can't believe my little pumpkin is already one week old.  Yep- after 22 hours of labor we have a little baby boy- Lincoln Christopher.  He is so cute, really he is. I know I am biased but man I just can't stop holding him. I love the little squeaks he makes, they are adorable.  Jaidyn is napping, Dave is working on announcements and I thought I might blog.  What an amazing time this is. You forget all so quickly what the "newborn" stage is like.  I can't help but be so grateful for all of our blessings- and they just keep on coming!  This picture is the first time I got to hold our sweet son.  A SON - can you believe it?  I know I can't.  Look at those eyes, he looks just like Jaidyn did when she was born.  I wonder if they will act the same also.  I love to think about these things, it is so exciting to not know what the next day has in store for us.  I just know we are so blessed to have the most beautiful kids in the world!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome to the world Lincoln! I am so excited to meet you soon! You are so blessed to have such wonderful parents, big sister, and three angels watching over you! I can't wait to hold you.
Hugs-
Laura