Thursday, October 23, 2008

The First Blog


Well I have this wonderful friend, Laura who is the best blogger in the world and she has given me inspiration to start my own blog.
So here it is - the beginning.  
I am sitting in my living room and my wonderful husband is holding our one week old son Lincoln and our beautiful daughter is up in her bed sleeping soundly.
I can't help but wonder how I became so lucky- wonderful husband, 2 beautiful children.
Well- four children actually.
You see almost four years ago (4- can you believe it)
We gave birth to our twin children Hannah Grace and Winton Jacob.   Hannah was born still and Winton only lived for about two minutes.  December 22nd & 23rd of 2004 the most devestating days of our lives.  A year later- Jaidyn was born and she is amazing.  She helps take the pain away everyday. and now almost four years later Lincoln is born.  Even after having the most awful thing happen to us I can still feel grateful for everything that I have in my life including having two beautiful angels who look over us every day.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so happy that you have joined the wonderful world of "the blog". I love the Rainey Day title- you are super creative- and what a great way to showcase all Dave's fab pics!
(yeah!)
-Laura

The Bragg's said...

Just found your blog, and I love it the title is SUPER cute!