Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recital

The Pre-School Recital!!!
What fun! This was so cute! I was laughing and crying so much that my cheeks hurt.
What a great day! First I took Jaidyn to rehearsal and Amy & I went for breakfast at the Farmers Market- it was yummy. I think we drank a whole pot of coffee!!!


So after we picked the girls up from rehearsal we took them to McDonalds where they barely ate anything! They were so excited, it was adorable.



Than we took them up to Kari's salon- Salon Bien! Where Jamie did their hair, it was so cute! They had so much fun getting sparkles!

After the fun time at the salon it was time to come home, get dressed, put makeup on and head out for the big night. Lincoln of course was into the whole thing. He kept giving Jaidyn a hug and absolutely screamed when Dave & Jaidyn went out side to take pictures!!!


The show its self was very cute. Jaidyn's best friend Abby graduated and it was just adorable! We are so proud of our growing girl!!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

so adorable, I love her hair!!