Sunday, April 4, 2010

Audrey's 2nd Birthday

I think this picture says it all!
Audrey Shifflett is 2!!!



Over the last two years I have written a lot of blogs that include the Shifflett's. We became friends with this wonderful family through daycare almost exactly two years ago! Amy was pregnant with Audrey and I was pregnant with Lincoln when we met(well just barely, we had just found out) So we joke about Audrey's birthday being our friendship anniversary!!
So on March 9th Audrey turned two!

And she enjoyed every minute of it, I have really loved watching this little sweety grow up. She has such a contagious smile and has really started to form her own personality.




The BFF's Jaidyn and Abby had a blast too! I wasn't sure they were going to let Audrey open her own presents but they did good. Lincoln was also very fascinated by all the excitement and kept trying to take Audrey's new toys!
It was a great day and we are so glad to be apart of these special events!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Glad you're blogging again friend!!! Remind me to tell you how to turn your blog into a book! I love the ones I have made for the Pause- and the Days blog... noticed on here you have my old address (for the days blog) on here- if you want to put in my new one the address is www.dorandays1.blogspot.com
Miss you friend!