Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hair today, Gone today!

I know I say it a lot but I think my Jaidyn is really something special.
One day she told me she wanted to cut all her hair off and give it to another little girl that didn't have hair. It took me a while to be ok with but she just kept reminding me that it will just grow back.


So I finally got her in to see Kari at Salon Bien, and she was exstatic. She couldn't wait for Kari to cut her hair! She was so very proud of herself, and she should be- I think that makes her pretty special! So we cut 9 inches off of her hair and donated it to a Michigan based company. The name of the company is Children with Hairloss.
http://www.childrenwithhairloss.us/

Really I think proud is an understatement! She was glowing as we left Kari's salon!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Someone will be very lucky to get those lovely locks!