Monday, February 15, 2010

That Feeling......



That feeling.....
I was standing in the shower. It was christmas eve. I was supposed to be getting ready to give my family their christmas presents from the babies but instead I was taking a shower to go to the funeral home. Yep a funeral home.
I felt like I was going to pass out, I yelled for Dave. He was all I had. No more babies. No more dreams. No more hope.

That feeling.....
it is a horrible feeling. Your world is crashing and you don't know where to go. Do you have anything left? It comes in a moment and it leaves in a moment.

That feeling.....
It came again yesterday. No reason, no reason at all- I guess that is how grief works.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh dear friend! Feeling with you and for you! Wish I could give you a hug in person- so just wrap your arms around yourself and squeeeeeze!!! I love you!!!
Hugs-
L

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have an award for you.

The Bragg's said...

Wow... so sad reading this... what a clear picture you painted of that day, those emotions... so sorry you found yourself back there. Sending HUGE hugs your way. Your dear babies are watching over you

donna said...

huge hugs to you, joanna <3