Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lincoln is 9 Months Old!


I can't believe my little man is really 9 months old. In the last few weeks he has really developed a lot more. Lincoln finally got his first tooth, he started saying dada and mama, he started pulling himself up and now he is clapping his hands!! It has got to to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! We are still having the issues with the congestion, vomiting and horseness. The latest is they don't think it is allergies but acid reflux, we are on a whole new round of medicine. So far I am not convinced it is that either. I just feel so bad for him, I want him to feel better. Even when he is sick he is still the best baby!

I am so amazed everyday by all the new things that he is learning, it is absolutely adorable! Jaidyn and him are really interacting now, they love to wrestle together on the floor, of course Jaidyn gets a little bit too rough but it is really cute. We are so lucky to have such beautiful children inside and out.

No comments: