Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lincoln's Baptism


God grant your little one
All the blessing of His gentle love

Sunday February 15th was a big day for Lincoln Christopher. His baptism was absolutely amazing. It was extremely personal and we were really happy with how everything turned out. The best part was that Jaidyn got to help, she got to actually put some of the water on to Lincoln's head and that was so great. She was so proud of herself. This was such a wonderful day for us, it was a great feeling to hold Lincoln in our arms and have him baptized and blessed.
We have a lot of wonderful friends and family in our lives and we are very grateful they could all share in this amazing day.
We chose my sister Kim and our good friend Mike to be Lincoln's god parents. We know they will be wonderful god parents.

I want you to know how lucky I feel to have Godparents like you. Someone who always loves me no matter what I do. When I think of you I count my blessings and thank the Lord above that I have you for my Godparents because Godparents are chosen with love.